QS World Grad School Tour – Warsaw
Date: Thursday 6th October 2016
Location: Marriott Hotel, 15:00-20:00
The world’s top universities from UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, USA and China are coming to Warsaw with the QS World Grad School Tour fair for Masters and PhD studies to meet Polish students and young professionals interested in postgraduate programs. The event is providing information on a wide selection of Masters and PhD programs in: Accounting and Finance, Business & Management Studies, Communication and Media Studies, Law, Engineering, International Relations and many others.
QS World Grad School is an international fair where the participants will have the opportunity to meet face to face with admissions officers from the world’s top universities such as: University of Glasgow, University of St. Andrews, Loughborough University, HEC Paris, WHU, EBS, Hochschule Darmstadt, University of Mannheim, Bocconi, IE Business School, Hult and many more, network with successful alumni and find more about how to finance their postgraduate studies abroad.
The event also provides a section for candidates with higher work experience who are looking for MBA programs to take the next step to their career.
• Speak face-to-face with key decision makers from the world’s top universities offering a broad spectrum of Masters and PhD programs
• Network and share experiences with Alumni from leading institutions and fellow applicants
• Get expert test preparation, funding and career advice from education advisors such as British Council and GMAC
• Get CV consultation and a Professional LinkedIn Photo to update your LinkedIn profile
• Apply for US$1.7 Million of exclusive scholarships offered by QS and its partner institutions to all fair attendees
• Improve your application and your IELTS and GMAT scores by talking to representatives of British Council and GMAC
There is a free entry at the event but registration is required.
To register for the Masters & PhD fair click here: http://bit.ly/2bFP2N7
To register for the MBA special event click here: http://bit.ly/2bKJZIt